UN Forces are to distribute food and provisions to local civilians. Intel reports that Habr Gedir militia may be planning to raid the distribution center and take the supplies for their clan's use. You must prevent any militia unit from taking food shipments. Secure the village and ensure that enemy reinforcements cannot reach the UN Convoy.
Bandit's Crossing is the second mission in BLACK HAWK DOWN.
Over view Edit
Unosom forces are distributing food and provisions to civilians. Reports are that Habr Gedir militia may be planning to raid the distribution and take the supplies for their clan's use. Player must prevent any militia member to reach supply trucks and destroy the bridge in order to stop them.
- Proceed to food drop-off point after the boat docks
- Protect civilians from enemy fire
- Defend village from attacking militia
- Proceed to the OpPost at the riverbank
- Take cover in the boat and suppress enemies from crossing the bridge
- Cross the bridge and destroy the ammo cache on the far side
- Fall back & plant a satchel charge on bridge
- Detonate charges from safe distance
Tricks and Tips Edit
Nightvision is reccommed because it is dark. After destroying the ammo cache, Get quickly on the other side, otherwise if the militia crossed it mission will result in a fail.